Saturday, January 31, 2009

Next Dream (of what i can remember)

for those who dont know, im straight edge meaning i abstain from alcohol, drugs, and promiscuous sex.  but for some reason, i took on another personality.  only after i woke up, i realized what (or more specifically, who) i became. 

i dont remember exactly what happened in my dream, i only remember bits and pieces.  

I got really drunk (probably off of caleb's favorite wine coolers) and for hours upon hours, i screamed for my kilt!  i dont own a kilt in real like (although that might be a valuable investment soon)  then, still in my dream, i start to sober up and i get really pissed off that i got drunk because i dont do that bologna!  

then i wake up.  and realize that i became my scottish friend iain macpherson in my dream.  when i approached him that day and told him that i got drunk and was screaming for my kilt for hours in my dream, told him that became him....he responded with, "yep, sounds about right"

No comments: