Thursday, December 4, 2008

Excuse me, I'm going to have to speak to Tim Horton!

as i'm walking up 19th ave towards dunbar st. i get the sudden urge to sing while i walk.  at the moment, pedro the lion's song, I DO, is playing in my ears (via ipod woot).  the song is great and i am only hoping someone is listening.  look up the lyrics please.  

where am i going?  oh, well its 9pm and i havent eaten dinner yet so with a pocket full of quarters, im walking towards tim hortons.  as im envisioning the turkey bacon club combo, my mouth begins to water and my body turns into a ravenous lion as if to prey on an unsuspecting zebra.  

in reality this means: i start drooling on myself and rubbing my belly as tim hortons (who has been pre-warned to prep the store by padding the corners and evacuating the women and children) is more than expecting me.

i walk in ready to party when i notice a line....bummer.

then i notice a hefty man at the register who is having some "serious issues" about his bill.

man - "whoa whoa wait, how is this 13.88!!???"

clerk - "well, its 13.22 sir"

man - "whatever! i got 2 combos! 4.10 plus 4.10, and how is that 13.88!!??"

man - "just give me the receipt....ill call the store and fix it myself!"

clerk - "this new receipt or the original one"

man - "THE ONE THAT THERE DAMMIT WHATEVER COME ON THERE THAT RECEIPT 13.88"

man - "the receipt with the 2 combos!............ oh and i got a ice capp................oh yeah, and i got this....." (so i think he finally understood where is 13.22 came from but was too far into it to quite)

clerk - just staring at him at this moment

guy in line - "hahahaha"

man - looking at guy in line as if they were on the same team and giving him the look like, "yeah, do you believe this clerk, this is ridiculous, we should hang out sometime and take steroids"

guy in line - "oh no, im not laughing at her....im laughing at you!" (pointing at man for ultimate clownage)

me - "HAHAHAHAHA YES!"

man - now looks at me

me - "oh, dont worry, im just laughing at what he (guy in line) said



FINALLY!!

i get too order and i get the turkey bacon club combo (as stated before)

turkey bacon club sub (with honey mustard....screw you eva, its delicious!)
choice of donut......canadian maple this time, yes please pipers
can of pepsi.......pepsi really just isnt as good as COCA-COLA CLASSIC 



i needed this fuel for exams are coming up and im kinda worried.  there is so much information that my brain is about to explode.  so i am off to continue my millions and millions of pages of readings of the books

1 comment:

Team Epic Fail said...

don't worry... i also feel like dying!