Friday, February 13, 2009

Reading Weak

so this reading week is almost over and im completely useless.  yes ive had the good times, and yes ive read but no matter how much i read, IT JUST KEEPS GROWING!!  my reading is like chinese food.  no matter how much i eat, it just magically grows and right before i explode, i look down and see a full, relatively untouched, plate of general tso's chicken.  

my mom and dad are probably wondering how my exercising is going and my answer to that would be: YES!

i exercise EVERYDAY!! HARD!!

i wake up.  i vigorously struggle to get free of the obstacle course (my blanket).  after i get the blood pumping, i stretch for a good bit (bending down to pick up my jeans).  now heres the tricky part.....i dont know how many of you have put pants on but let me tell you.....IT IS EXHAUSTING!  

once i put my pants on, i take about a 30 minute nap (reenergize!)  i wake up to repeat step one.  then i work my biceps by straining to open the poorly made chest of drawers to gain access to my clothes.  once i give my brain a little work out (pick out what shirt i should wear), i continue the "heavy lifting" by moving my body is such a way to actually dress myself.  this is an art, folks.

ah fuck, my shoes.

well, there goes 2 hours of my day.

at this point its about 4pm so i have enough time for a little walk.  you know, epic cardio!  i start walking with only one thing on my mind.  a healthy meal.  i arrive at grounds for coffee to celebrate a day of exercising with some milk and a cinnamon roll.  so im rejuvenating my body of vital necessities.  cinnamon rolls are good for you.  its kinda like fruit.  yeah, i eat fruit!  thats it.  healthy stuff for graham b in 2009 woot!  im pretty sure cinnamon is a fruit.  

ok ok ok this next part im going to tell you is going to BLOW YOUR MIND!!! (notice the all caps and prominent exclamation points in the previous phrase to tell the reader that im screaming)

they pour my milk (probably 1% bullshit, but im not going to push my luck) into a nice classy glass.  i say "thank you" to show my gratitude but when i grab the glass, i immediately take back any sort of gratitude that i expressed.  the glass was HOT!  my brain went wild and all i could think was:

"are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!" "are you seroius?" "you cant be serious!"

by the time i get to my seat, my milk had heated up to room temperature and im pretty sure start curdling along the top.  COME ON!

oh, i drink it. dont you worry about me.  i had to bite the bullet and nourish my body.  i probably burned tonzz of caloriezzz during the day so i had no other choice.  plus, esophagus needed some assistance to help get the fruit down to my stomach.

so all in all, im an awful student because im feasting on cinnamon rolls and writing in my blog instead of reading.  im weak.

No comments: